Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good Morning QC

Just got back from the cathedral shrine of the good shepherd. I attended a mass, it was sponsored by Mayor Mel Mathay and his family. I think they want to start the day with a blessing. Because we all know this is the start of the official campaign for local government and after the mass he gave a speech for the children who are still in elementary. He said to the students don't forget to pray, don't forget to thank your parents and always study hard because the future of our city is in your hands after that speech he was escorted on the way out by his grand daughter "ara mina" on their way to the motorcade. The motorcade will start from the church on the way to fairview and commonwealth. I think the whole District 2 of Quezon city will be visited. I think the motorcade of Vice Mayor Herbert Bautista was there in the commonwealth area as well. May God Bless the candidates and will they have a great time touring our city and i hope we'll have a clean and honest election.

No comments:

Post a Comment