Thursday, March 25, 2010
Just wondering
Yesterday i was playing basketball @ paradise village here in Quezon City. Me and most my friends were there. I noticed the big poster of Mayor Sonny Belmonte and His candidate Herbert Bautista and Joy Belmonte. My mom told me that there was a ordinance here in QC that posters are prohibited if its really that big. It really caught my attention because most of the candidates here in QC have the same size but not that large unlike that poster that i was looking at yesterday. I'm just thinking if its prohibited why are they still putting up that kind of ordinance if they themselves are not following it. I'm just wondering how can the people of QC follow the current administration if they themselves are doing right and by the way they implemented that ordinance. I'm just posting this because the poster was really big and catchy and another thing i noticed that outside the village the street lights were not working but there is a post but it don't have any lights at all. So again i hope that who's ever going to be our mayor may look into this issues. Again Just Wondering!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment